- Canberrans cash in on Container Deposit Schemeon 12月 6, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The ACT’s container deposit scheme is continuing to prove popular,
- At Scullin Shops, community is keyon 12月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A grassroots effort to revitalise the local shops makes a visit to Scullin a rewarding experience.
- New exhibition empowers its subjectson 11月 30, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The Pictures of You exhibition launch coincides with International Day of People with Disability.
- Local sporting heroes recognisedon 11月 26, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The CBR Sports Awards celebrate the achievements of the territory’s top athletes, teams and special contributors.
- Locals love Lyonson 11月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Local support helps to sustain small businesses in Lyons.
- Wildbark: the gateway to Mulligans Flaton 11月 21, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The new Wildbark centre has opened in Throsby at the entrance to the Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary.
- Shop local in Hall this festive seasonon 11月 17, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Small business owners in Hall are urging Canberrans to shop locally this festive season.
- Bright future for JobTrainer gradson 11月 15, 2022 at 12:00 上午
JobTrainer is helping Canberrans learn new skills and find employment.
- Be noise aware this festive seasonon 11月 14, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans are reminded to be noise aware if they’re planning a party or celebration.
- ACT Australian of the Year winners announcedon 11月 9, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A scientist, a rapper, an insect-farming pioneer, and a human rights advocate have been recognised in the ACT Australian of the Year awards.
- Skates on for new ice sports facilityon 11月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Tuggeranong’s new ice sports facility has received the green light.
- Skimming down on plastic wasteon 11月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A local supermarket is minimising its waste through its BYO bottle milk station.
- Love at first sight for Fay and Pumbaon 11月 3, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Pumba finds his fur-ever home after more than a month in care at Domestic Animal Services.
- New technology supports ACT sportsgroundson 11月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Following rainfall new technologies are informing us whether our sportsgrounds are ready to be opened.
- Throsby School official naming ceremonyon 10月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Gungahlin’s newest and the ACT’s third all-electric public school has been officially named.
- New inclusive playground open in Coombson 10月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A new playground catering for all ages has been officially opened in Coombs, adding to the list of over 500 Canberra playgrounds.
- ACT Children’s Week Awards announcedon 10月 26, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Local volunteers, educators and students have been recognised for their contribution.
- Know how to spot a scam to protect yourselfon 10月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans are encouraged to learn to identify key scam signs to protect themselves and their loved ones.
- Live music aids economic recoveryon 10月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Amp It Up! grants are bringing the atmosphere back to Canberra venues.
- Support services for new Common Groundon 10月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The new social and affordable housing development, Common Ground Dickson, is now open.
- Floriade goes plastic-freeon 10月 6, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Floriade has made the move to plastic-free alternatives to minimise the event’s impact on the environment.
- Explore Floriade in your local regionon 9月 29, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The colour of Floriade has sprouted across Canberra suburbs, check out the locations near you.
- Sweet new song celebrates school spiriton 9月 21, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Caroline Chisholm School in Tuggeranong has changed their tune with a new school song.
- Construction noise in residential areason 9月 16, 2022 at 12:00 上午
What to do about construction noise in a residential area.
- Experience the best of Floriadeon 9月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Floriade is back for its 35th year with a jam-packed program. Check out our list of highlights.
- Changes to ACT services for National Day of Mourningon 9月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The National Day of Mourning for Her Majesty The Queen will be held on Thursday 22 September. Here’s what you need to know.
- Don’t forget to register your caravan and trailer this springon 9月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Remember to register caravans and trailers before heading on holidays.
- Trade day offers new career optionson 9月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Try a Trade Day brings together more than 100 female high school students to explore potential career options.
- Common Ground Dickson welcomes first tenantson 9月 5, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The ACT’s newest social housing development has welcomed its first residents.
- E-scooters expanded to Gungahlin and Wodenon 9月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The popular e-scooter scheme is rolling out across more Canberra regions, expanding and linking the current operating areas.
- Spring cleaning? Do it the sustainable wayon 8月 31, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Top tips to help minimise waste to landfill this spring-cleaning season.
- Canberra’s diverse dog nameson 8月 26, 2022 at 12:00 上午
In the spirit of International Dog Day we’ve rounded up Canberra’s strange and wonderful dog names.
- Susan Ryan to be celebrated with public artworkon 8月 26, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Former ACT senator and minister in the Hawke government, Susan Ryan, will be honoured with a public artwork.
- Sustainability in focus at Amaroo Primary Schoolon 8月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Amaroo Primary School students are making the most of the ACT Container Deposit Scheme.
- Winter sport parkingon 8月 23, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Park safely at weekend sport this winter.
- 2022 ACT Emerging Scientist of the Yearon 8月 19, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Dr. Benjamin Schwessinger has been awarded this year’s award for his field-leading research and supporting the ACT’s COVID-19 response.
- One month to go: Floriade set to flourishon 8月 18, 2022 at 12:00 上午
We caught up with head gardener Tim Howard on what to expect at this year’s festival.
- Building a business from the ground upon 8月 16, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A Canberra lentil success story thanks to the support of the ACT Government.
- Grants grow community gardenson 8月 11, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Nine local projects have been selected to receive funding as part of the Community Garden Grants program.
- Life and learning experiences with Mini-Woolieson 8月 4, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A mini-Woolworths supermarket at The Woden School is supporting the education of students with additional needs.
- Delivering the infrastructure for Canberra’s futureon 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The 2022-23 ACT Budget is investing in major infrastructure projects to serve Canberrans now and into the future.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Tuggeranong?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Tuggeranong.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Central Canberra?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Central Canberra.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Belconnen?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Belconnen.
- 2022-23 ACT Budgeton 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how the ACT Government is investing in our city and its people through the 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Woden, Weston Creek and Molonglo?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Woden, Weston Creek and Molonglo.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Gungahlin?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Gungahlin.
- Police seek help to find missing peopleon 8月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
We interviewed the ACT Missing Persons Team about the important role of community in their investigations.
- Stronger mental health support for Canberranson 7月 31, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The 2022-23 ACT Budget is investing in public and community services that support Canberrans facing mental health challenges.
- New Canberra Theatre Centre gets funding booston 7月 28, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how the ACT Government is investing in arts facilities as part of the 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- Sign up for licence renewal reminder messageson 7月 28, 2022 at 12:00 上午
If you’re driver licence is up for renewal, you can now get a text message reminder sent directly to your mobile number.
- More investment to support Canberra hospitalson 7月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will fund more critical healthcare in our hospitals through this year’s Budget.
- Save time, go onlineon 7月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Did you know you can complete more than 450 Access Canberra transactions online at a time that suits you?
- More funding for the ACT community sectoron 7月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government is prioritising funding for community sector organisations that provide essential services and programs to Canberrans in crisis.
- How organ donation saved Josh’s lifeon 7月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberran Josh Lindenthaler is alive today thanks to the generosity of organ donation.
- New sports infrastructure for Canberranson 7月 21, 2022 at 12:00 上午
New tennis facilities and upgrades to Canberra's pools are included in the 2022-23 ACT budget.
- A new primary school for Whitlamon 7月 20, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Molonglo’s third public school is scheduled to be open in time for the 2025 school year.
- More places for Inner North studentson 7月 19, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A funding boost in the 2022-23 ACT Government budget will modernise and expand Majura Primary School.
- Kita finds her fur-ever homeon 7月 19, 2022 at 12:00 上午
With the help of the Domestic Animal Services adoption program, Kita has found her new owner.
- Investing in Gungahlin Schoolson 7月 18, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Gungahlin families will benefit from new investment in local public schools as part of the 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- Quilters find Common Groundon 7月 18, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Residents of the new Common Ground development in Dickson will be kept warm with the assistance of quilts knitted by the Canberra Quilters Group.
- Keeping our kids safe in school zoneson 7月 15, 2022 at 12:00 上午
With kids heading back to school, Canberra drivers are reminded to slow down and park safely in school zones.
- Women take lead in Strathnairn school constructionon 7月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Construction of the new Strathnairn Primary School will be a female-led project.
- Grants support environmental stewardshipon 7月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberra community groups have received grants to conserve and protect our local environment.
- ACT Budget to deliver more road safety upgradeson 7月 12, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Roads and active travel infrastructure will receive a funding boost in the upcoming 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- Cat’s out of the bag: Canberra’s feline names revealedon 7月 11, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Food and fame inspired, here are the top and hilarious cat names from across the ACT.
- Local infrastructure investment to make our suburbs even betteron 7月 11, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Discover the new suburban infrastructure projects funded in the upcoming 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- ACT Budget enhances the bush capitalon 7月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
An additional $10 million has been allocated in the 2022-23 ACT Budget to protect and restore the ACT environment, while further strengthening Canberrans connection to nature.
- Are your heating appliances safe?on 7月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Products designed to keep you warm like heaters and electric blankets can pose a safety risk if they are faulty, used or stored incorrectly.
- Get involved with this year’s Schools Climate Action Conferenceon 7月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
We interviewed ACT Young Environmentalist of the Year, Jess Fordyce, on her views to encourage the next generation of climate activists.
- Healthcare plan puts Maternity in Focuson 6月 29, 2022 at 12:00 上午
More than $12 million in the upcoming 2022-23 ACT Budget will support Canberra’s maternity services and families.
- Celebrate our First Nations’ cultures this NAIDOC weekon 6月 29, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Here’s a list of activities happening across Canberra this NAIDOC week – 3 to 10 July
- What we heard on Tuggeranong foreshore and playground improvementson 6月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The Tuggeranong community will help shape upgrades coming to the foreshore and playgrounds.
- Canberra’s newest high school officially namedon 6月 23, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The new Evelyn Scott School has been named after the reconciliation and indigenous advancement advocate.
- Holiday fun for the whole familyon 6月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Activities to keep the family entertained during the July school holidays.
- Stay warm and safe this winteron 6月 16, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Here are some great tips and reminders to heat your home safely.
- Crossing safely at Amaroo Schoolon 6月 15, 2022 at 12:00 上午
School crossing supervisors are managing safety and traffic flow at our busiest crossings.
- ‘Ribberting’ recovery for critically endangered frogon 6月 14, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The future of the critically endangered Northern Corroboree Frog looks a little brighter.
- New grants foster outdoor playon 6月 10, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Supporting opportunities for children to learn, enjoy and develop through nature play spaces in the ACT.
- Top places to see snow this winteron 6月 9, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Attention snow seekers, here are our picks to see snow in the ACT.
- Built for CBR: the infrastructure projects re-shaping our cityon 6月 6, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Keep up to date with Canberra’s new infrastructure projects, improvements and programs.
- Burn Right Tonight to help reduce pollutionon 6月 6, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Top tips for using or replacing your wood heater through the cold Canberra winter.
- Design work starts on Acton Waterfront parkon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The public will soon be invited to provide feedback on Acton Waterfront park designs.
- Dickson shops revitalisation underwayon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Pop-up markets, live music, extra outdoor dining areas are coming to Dickson shops.
- Tuggeranong community helps shape new foreshoreon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how we are making the Tuggeranong foreshore precinct event better.
- Local kids name hospital craneson 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how these local students helped name two cranes working on the Canberra Hospital Expansion.
- Franklin School expansionon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
New learning spaces at Franklin School are providing up to 450 additional places for preschool to year 6 students.
- Canberra Hospital Expansion takes shapeon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out more about the new ‘superstructure’ rising out of the ground at Canberra Hospital.
- Gundaroo Drive duplication hits milestoneson 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Get the latest on the Gundaroo Drive duplication.
- Duffy shops upgrade on the wayon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Work starts this month on bringing a new playground, bike track, better landscaping and more to Duffy shops.
- Monaro Highway upgrades underwayon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Work has started to improve safety and travel times on the Monaro Highway.
- New Coombs Community Centreon 5月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A new community centre for the Molonglo Valley has opened, providing a space for community groups and residents to gather.
- The changing face of Dicksonon 5月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
As Dickson evolves, new businesses are moving in alongside existing favourites to give the streets a fresh identity.
- Going green with Community Garden Grantson 5月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Applications are open for the 2022-23 Community Garden Grants program.
- Restoration of Calwell playing fieldson 5月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Lights, surfacing, fencing, and more, learn how the grass is getting greener at Canberra’s sporting fields.
- Reconciliation Day at the Arboretumon 5月 23, 2022 at 12:00 上午
We interviewed ACT Reconciliation Council Co-Chair Selina Walker about the showcase of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, food and entertainment on 30 May.
- The faces behind the Belconnen storm clean-upon 5月 18, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Meet Rocky and his team who disbursed the destruction of the storm.
- Iconic Belconnen Owl featured as postmarkon 5月 11, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Belconnen’s famous owl statue has been symbolised in the region’s postal stamp.
- Snag a democracy sausage and support your local schoolon 5月 10, 2022 at 12:00 上午
School P&Cs across Canberra will fundraise with barbecues and cake stalls this federal election day.
- Amp It Up! fund open for applicationson 5月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Venues and artists will receive a funding boost to bring exciting live music and performances to Canberra.