- Canberra Hospital Expansion reaches new highon 3月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
At 40.35 metres tall, the Critical Services building is one step closer to completion.
- Aurabox go to the cloud with ICON granton 3月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberra based Aurabox is changing the lives of doctors and patients, taking their medical imaging platform to the cloud.
- New independent school for Wrighton 3月 22, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Anglican Diocese for Canberra and Goulburn has been successful in obtaining the site reserved for an independent school in Wright.
- More public housing for people in needon 3月 21, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Twenty-one new dwellings have been completed in Dickson as part of the ACT Government’s public housing renewal program.
- Strengthening renters’ rights with ban on ‘no cause’ evictionson 3月 21, 2023 at 12:00 上午
New rental reforms will give tenants security as they will no longer fear being evicted without reason.
- Shop around for the right tradieon 3月 20, 2023 at 12:00 上午
When hiring a tradie, do your research and shop around.
- Katrina Fanning awarded Canberra Citizen of the Yearon 3月 16, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Wiradjuri woman Katrina Fanning has been awarded Canberra Citizen of the Year for her dedication to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- Bumps and Berms make for a wheely good timeon 3月 16, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Belconnen has a new bike trail thanks to a partnership between Abilities Unlimited, Evatt Primary and the Bumps and Berms Volunteer program.
- Upgrades for Tuggeranong public schoolson 3月 15, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Students at Tuggeranong Public Schools are enjoying upgrades to their playgrounds with work also underway to improve energy efficiency.
- Ngunnawal Neighbourhood Oval designs underwayon 3月 15, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Design work to update the Ngunnawal Neighbourhood Oval has begun.
- Ceiling insulation added to Sustainable Household Schemeon 3月 14, 2023 at 12:00 上午
This is just one of several items eligible Canberrans can apply for as part of the Scheme.
- Yowani Country Club becomes ‘pokie-free’on 3月 8, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government continues to reduce harm from electronic gaming machines while supporting sustainable community clubs.
- Brierly Street upgrades a step closeron 3月 8, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A construction tender has been released for upgrades to the Weston Creek group centre.
- Kippax upgrades on the wayon 3月 8, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The section of Hardwick Crescent between Luke Street and the service station will be enhanced.
- 2023 ACT Women's Award winners announcedon 3月 6, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The women have worked tirelessly to make a real difference to members of the Canberra community.
- Stronger Together provides a glimpse into the pandemicon 3月 6, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Discover and be moved by the images of the Stronger Together exhibition at Canberra Museum and Gallery.
- Consultation on ACT's transition away from fossil fuel gason 3月 6, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans will be able to provide feedback on proposals to prevent new gas network connections in the ACT.
- Stromlo riding high with permanent funding booston 3月 3, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Continued investment at Stromlo Forest Park will ensure it stays one of Australia’s premier sport and mountain biking destinations.
- End of an era: Demolition of Woden Interchangeon 3月 3, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The new CIT Campus and light rail ready public transport interchange in Woden is a step closer with demolition work starting on the old bus interchange.
- CIT student hungry for WorldSkills successon 3月 3, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The WorldSkills competition showcases vocational education and training, trades and apprenticeships.
- Enlighten Festival returns brighter than everon 3月 2, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Enlighten Festival is back with 17 days of culture and creativity with an exciting program of events from 3-19 March 2023.
- Don’t forget to register your caravan and traileron 3月 1, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Remember to register caravans and trailers before heading on holidays.
- New drug support service for ACT families and carerson 3月 1, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The 12-month pilot program will include face-to-face, online education and support.
- Work progresses on Sulwood Drive shared pathon 2月 28, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government is building a new shared path on Sulwood Drive, with work underway on crossing upgrades near Mount Taylor in Kambah.
- New ticketing system on the wayon 2月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Catching public transport in Canberra is about to get easier with MyWay+.
- Transport Canberra lost property team takes chargeon 2月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Leaving something on the bus needn’t cause panic, with Transport Canberra staff doing their utmost to get it back to you.
- Canberra-based company to build eating disorder facilityon 2月 23, 2023 at 12:00 上午
IQon Pty Ltd expects to complete construction in early 2024.
- Contract signed on Molonglo River Bridge projecton 2月 23, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A major milestone has been reached on Canberra’s largest-ever bridge project.
- Equity Fund helps Canberra families cover education costson 2月 23, 2023 at 12:00 上午
One-off payments for uniforms, activities and excursions are now available, ensuring no child misses out.
- New COVID-19 arrangements for the ACTon 2月 23, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government is adjusting testing arrangements and stepping down its Management Declaration.
- Endangered dragons find new homeon 2月 23, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Endangered Grassland Earless Dragons have been released into new purpose-built homes at Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve.
- More nurses and junior doctors for Canberraon 2月 22, 2023 at 12:00 上午
More than 100 new graduate registered and enrolled nurses joined Canberra Health Services this month, boosting Canberra’s healthcare workforce.
- Time travelling towards a zero emissions futureon 2月 22, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A Canberra film maker captures how a DeLorean DMC-12 is being brought back to the future.
- Dragon Boating finds new home in Canberraon 2月 21, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Construction will soon begin on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin on a new home for Dragon Boating in the ACT.
- Your guide the best of the Canberra Showon 2月 20, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Royal Canberra Show returns to Exhibition Park from 24-26 February 2023 with a packed program and something for everyone.
- Climate action matters at Majura Primaryon 2月 15, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Majura Primary School was awarded the 2022 Everyday Climate Choices School of the Year award and it's easy to see why.
- The National Multicultural Festival returnson 2月 6, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The National Multicultural Festival will return to Glebe Park and Canberra CBD from 17 to 19 February 2023.
- Bigger and better Canberra Hospitalon 2月 6, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Further investments will be made into the expansion of the Canberra Hospital to meet the growing needs of our community.
- Investing in our heritage and the artson 2月 5, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Gorman House Arts Centre and Lanyon Homestead will be upgraded as part of an investment in historical facilities.
- Roof replacements for Dickson and Melba Copland schoolson 2月 2, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Two schools will receive new roofs as part of the ACT Government’s biggest ever school investment program.
- Mural captures Harrison School spiriton 2月 1, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Indigenous artist Eddie Longford has produced a new mural capturing the spirit of the Harrison School.
- Back to school for new teacheron 2月 1, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Ben Parker’s path to teaching was atypical but worthwhile.
- Infrastructure to charge electric bus fleeton 1月 31, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberra’s growing electric bus fleet has received a funding boost for new charging infrastructure.
- Top spots for your next picnicon 1月 25, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberra does not disappoint when it comes to picnic spots. Here are our picks for your next picnic destination.
- Container deposits for Lion Dancingon 1月 19, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Belconnen’s Kingsford Smith School has used the Container Deposit Scheme to fund new consumes for their Lion Dancing group.
- Back to school for 2023on 1月 19, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Keep safety front of mind as students head back to school for 2023.
- Hugo the Maremma finds a new lifeon 1月 18, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Domestic Animal Services help this surrendered herding dog find a new life and a new purpose.
- New ice sports facility to be named Canberra Arenaon 1月 16, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Plans for Canberra’s new state-of-the-art ice sports facility continue to unfold.
- 20th Anniversary of the 2003 Canberra Bushfireson 1月 12, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Bushfire Memorial at Stromlo Forest Park will host a 20th Anniversary Commemorative event on Wednesday 18 January 2023.
- Culture in a can: Canberra’s legal graffiti wallson 1月 5, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Thirty legal graffiti practice walls are scattered around Canberra suburbs giving artists the opportunity to get creative.
- Summernats 35 set to shineon 1月 3, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Summernats is hitting the streets of Canberra once again.
- 2022’s most popular library bookson 12月 29, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Libraries ACT has released its annual list of the most-borrowed books across the territory’s 10 branches and online.
- ACT's most popular baby names for 2022on 12月 28, 2022 at 12:00 上午
From long-time favourites to surprise newcomers, discover the ACT’s most beloved names.
- Canberra’s most popular pet names in 2022on 12月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans love their furry friends, but which pet names received the most love this year?
- Stay safe this summeron 12月 16, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Stay safe this summer and keep these helpful tips front of mind as the weather warms up.
- Donated toys lift Christmas spiritson 12月 15, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans’ generosity will give 1000 vulnerable kids a reason to smile on Christmas morning.
- Two weeks on: update on London Circuit closureon 12月 14, 2022 at 12:00 上午
How it’s going and what is being done to keep traffic moving as efficiently as possible.
- Scoot safely over summeron 12月 14, 2022 at 12:00 上午
With Christmas parties and summer celebrations ahead, Canberrans are reminded to be safe and considerate when riding e-scooters.
- Local support crucial for Gowrie businesseson 12月 14, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Business owners at Gowrie shops work hard to understand their local community’s wants and needs.
- Mental health hub connects youth with serviceson 12月 12, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The MindMap ACT Youth Portal helps children and young people navigate Canberra’s mental health system.
- Six top ways to experience Dicksonon 12月 12, 2022 at 12:00 上午
From street art to swimming to storytime, we look at six ways to experience this popular inner-north suburb.
- Support Lyneham localson 12月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
From butchers to bookshops, small business owners would love you to shop local this Christmas.
- E-Scooters expand to Tuggeranong and beyondon 12月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberra’s e-scooter program is expanding to include the areas of Tuggeranong, Molonglo and additional areas of Woden Valley and Weston Creek.
- At Scullin Shops, community is keyon 12月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A grassroots effort to revitalise the local shops makes a visit to Scullin a rewarding experience.
- Know where you stand on refunds and returnson 12月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Over the holiday period, many people return unwanted or unsuitable gifts to the store, keep these tips in mind when purchasing and returning items.
- Evelyn Scott School senior campus ready for 2023on 12月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Take a sneak peek into Molonglo’s first high school. The Evelyn Scott School senior campus incorporates award-winning sustainability.
- Canberrans cash in on Container Deposit Schemeon 12月 6, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The ACT’s container deposit scheme is continuing to prove popular,
- New exhibition empowers its subjectson 11月 30, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The Pictures of You exhibition launch coincides with International Day of People with Disability.
- Local sporting heroes recognisedon 11月 26, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The CBR Sports Awards celebrate the achievements of the territory’s top athletes, teams and special contributors.
- Locals love Lyonson 11月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Local support helps to sustain small businesses in Lyons.
- Wildbark: the gateway to Mulligans Flaton 11月 21, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The new Wildbark centre has opened in Throsby at the entrance to the Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary.
- Shop local in Hall this festive seasonon 11月 17, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Small business owners in Hall are urging Canberrans to shop locally this festive season.
- Bright future for JobTrainer gradson 11月 15, 2022 at 12:00 上午
JobTrainer is helping Canberrans learn new skills and find employment.
- Be noise aware this festive seasonon 11月 14, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans are reminded to be noise aware if they’re planning a party or celebration.
- ACT Australian of the Year winners announcedon 11月 9, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A scientist, a rapper, an insect-farming pioneer, and a human rights advocate have been recognised in the ACT Australian of the Year awards.
- Skates on for new ice sports facilityon 11月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Tuggeranong’s new ice sports facility has received the green light.
- Skimming down on plastic wasteon 11月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A local supermarket is minimising its waste through its BYO bottle milk station.
- Love at first sight for Fay and Pumbaon 11月 3, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Pumba finds his fur-ever home after more than a month in care at Domestic Animal Services.
- New technology supports ACT sportsgroundson 11月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Following rainfall new technologies are informing us whether our sportsgrounds are ready to be opened.
- Throsby School official naming ceremonyon 10月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Gungahlin’s newest and the ACT’s third all-electric public school has been officially named.
- New inclusive playground open in Coombson 10月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A new playground catering for all ages has been officially opened in Coombs, adding to the list of over 500 Canberra playgrounds.
- ACT Children’s Week Awards announcedon 10月 26, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Local volunteers, educators and students have been recognised for their contribution.
- Live music aids economic recoveryon 10月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Amp It Up! grants are bringing the atmosphere back to Canberra venues.
- Know how to spot a scam to protect yourselfon 10月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans are encouraged to learn to identify key scam signs to protect themselves and their loved ones.
- Support services for new Common Groundon 10月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The new social and affordable housing development, Common Ground Dickson, is now open.
- Floriade goes plastic-freeon 10月 6, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Floriade has made the move to plastic-free alternatives to minimise the event’s impact on the environment.
- Explore Floriade in your local regionon 9月 29, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The colour of Floriade has sprouted across Canberra suburbs, check out the locations near you.
- Sweet new song celebrates school spiriton 9月 21, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Caroline Chisholm School in Tuggeranong has changed their tune with a new school song.
- Construction noise in residential areason 9月 16, 2022 at 12:00 上午
What to do about construction noise in a residential area.
- Experience the best of Floriadeon 9月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Floriade is back for its 35th year with a jam-packed program. Check out our list of highlights.
- Changes to ACT services for National Day of Mourningon 9月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The National Day of Mourning for Her Majesty The Queen will be held on Thursday 22 September. Here’s what you need to know.
- Trade day offers new career optionson 9月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Try a Trade Day brings together more than 100 female high school students to explore potential career options.
- Common Ground Dickson welcomes first tenantson 9月 5, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The ACT’s newest social housing development has welcomed its first residents.
- E-scooters expanded to Gungahlin and Wodenon 9月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The popular e-scooter scheme is rolling out across more Canberra regions, expanding and linking the current operating areas.
- Spring cleaning? Do it the sustainable wayon 8月 31, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Top tips to help minimise waste to landfill this spring-cleaning season.
- Susan Ryan to be celebrated with public artworkon 8月 26, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Former ACT senator and minister in the Hawke government, Susan Ryan, will be honoured with a public artwork.
- Canberra’s diverse dog nameson 8月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
In the spirit of International Dog Day we’ve rounded up Canberra’s strange and wonderful dog names.
- Sustainability in focus at Amaroo Primary Schoolon 8月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Amaroo Primary School students are making the most of the ACT Container Deposit Scheme.
- Winter sport parkingon 8月 23, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Park safely at weekend sport this winter.
- 2022 ACT Emerging Scientist of the Yearon 8月 19, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Dr. Benjamin Schwessinger has been awarded this year’s award for his field-leading research and supporting the ACT’s COVID-19 response.