- New community facility opens in Gungahlinon 12月 1, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Gunners Place will welcome the community while planning and design work continues on a larger venue.
- Keep safe and cool in hot weatheron 12月 1, 2023 at 12:00 上午
With a hot, dry summer ahead, preparation is key to protecting your family and your property.
- Stay well this summeron 12月 1, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Steps to help keep yourself, family and friends healthy during hot weather.
- Support local at Canberra’s marketson 11月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberra markets are the perfect opportunity to shop Christmas gifts while supporting local businesses.
- Festive light displays in Canberraon 11月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Top tips for organising and enjoying lights safely and respectfully this season.
- The project protecting endangered marsupialson 11月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Eight eastern bettongs have been released in Mulligans Flat.
- Scoot safely during summeron 11月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
E-scooters are a fun and convenient travel choice, just remember to be a safe and considerate rider this season.
- Book-gifting program sparks kids’ imaginationson 11月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A pilot phase of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library has been launched in Belconnen.
- Canberra to be built all-electric from 8 Decemberon 11月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government has introduced a regulation to prevent new gas connections in the ACT.
- Acton Waterfront park gifted new Ngunnawal nameon 11月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The future public park at the Acton Waterfront will be known as Ngamawari.
- Keep safe around the wateron 11月 29, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Simple guidelines for safe and enjoyable swimming this summer.
- ACT’s new planning system now liveon 11月 29, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The system will support delivery of the 100,000 dwellings required to meet population and demand by 2050.
- Next steps on Garran Primary projecton 11月 29, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The school’s preferred design has been finalised and DA approval is being sought.
- Top spots to eat in Canberra’s CBDon 11月 28, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberra’s city centre is a foodie’s delight! Here are the top places to grab a bite to eat.
- Another win for National Multicultural Festivalon 11月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The festival has taken home the top prize at Canberra Region Tourism Awards.
- Esther finds her callingon 11月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A CPR emergency set Esther on a new, more rewarding career path at the ACT Emergency Services Agency.
- Investing in Canberra’s future through education infrastructureon 11月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Education update of the ACT Government’s Infrastructure Plan has been released.
- ACT students shine at Australian Training Awardson 11月 24, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The national awards showcase best practice in vocational education and training (VET).
- New brewing ‘apprenticeship’ for craft beer industryon 11月 24, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ‘Brewed to Succeed’ pilot project is proposed to train Canberra’s next beer brewers.
- Local sporting heroes celebratedon 11月 24, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The CBR Sports Awards recognise the achievements of the territory’s top athletes, teams and special contributors.
- Registrations open for Solar for Apartments Programon 11月 24, 2023 at 12:00 上午
ACT owners corporations can now register for assistance to install rooftop solar in eligible apartment complexes.
- ACT to exceed tree-planting targetson 11月 21, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government’s effort to plant thousands of city-cooling trees is on track.
- Local teacher inspires with storyon 11月 21, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Sam Davies is part of the Be That Teacher initiative designed to recognise teachers and recruit aspiring ones.
- Learner driver first aid program launchedon 11月 21, 2023 at 12:00 上午
New program allows young learner drivers to enhance their skills and gain credit.
- Plant selector tool helps gardeners be climate-wiseon 11月 21, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government’s free Plant Selector Tool helps you choose plants best suited to a warming climate.
- CIT launches checkout-free storeon 11月 21, 2023 at 12:00 上午
CIT students say goodbye to queues thanks to Amazon’s cutting-edge AI technology.
- Expanded project to cut emissions and power homeson 11月 20, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Expansion of an ACT Government partnership with LGI Limited will deliver energy to 10,800 homes per year.
- Outdoor dining permits made easieron 11月 17, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Next-day permits now available for businesses to expand outdoor dining over summer.
- High school program inspiring gender equalityon 11月 17, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Understanding Building and Construction Program is now offered at five ACT schools.
- New logo and uniform for Canberra’s newest schoolon 11月 16, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Kenny's Shirley Smith High School logo and uniform were released ahead of the new school’s first year of operation.
- ‘Unleashing’ opportunities for CIT studentson 11月 16, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A unique dog day care facility helps to develop the next generation of animal care professionals.
- Work begins on Belconnen Oval Wetlandon 11月 16, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The new wetland will help to remove harmful nutrients before they enter Lake Ginninderra.
- ACT Pharmacy trial expanded to include some oral contraceptiveson 11月 16, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans who already use an oral contraceptive pill may be able to obtain a re-supply of their contraceptive at one of five participating pharmacies as part of a new trial.
- New funding for Canberra’s community gardenson 11月 16, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Eighteen local projects have received funding through Round 9 of the Community Garden Grants Program.
- Work begins on Woden mental health facilityon 11月 13, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Construction is underway on modernised southside mental health service facilities for children and teens.
- Stromlo BMX track ready for new competitionon 11月 10, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The new BMX freestyle facility has been completed in time to host the ACT Jam 2023.
- Stamp duty concession to increaseon 11月 9, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The change will support more Canberrans to buy a home off the plan.
- Lights, camera, action! AUSTIN begins filmingon 11月 9, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The production for a new eight-part ABC comedy series has begun filming in Canberra.
- Businesswoman of the Year flies highon 11月 9, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Founder and CEO of WIldlife Drones, Dr Debbie Saunders shows how tech can support biodiversity.
- Friends help to conserve Mount Painteron 11月 7, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT ParkCare volunteer programs bring together passionate Canberrans to conserve and protect local nature spaces.
- ACT netball court upgrades beginon 11月 7, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The city’s five district netball facilities will begin receiving upgrades from today.
- Fee-Free TAFE to continueon 11月 6, 2023 at 12:00 上午
CIT will deliver Canberrans another 3,600 Fee-Free TAFE places to 2026.
- Warning period commences for mobile device detection camerason 11月 3, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Drivers caught using a device will now receive a written warning.
- Supporting healthier Canberra workplaceson 11月 3, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The free Healthier Work program helps employers create healthy and safe work environments.
- New development for Constitution Place precincton 11月 2, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Work will commence on the new $150 million office development in mid-2024.
- Celebrate pride at Canberra's SpringOUT Festivalon 11月 2, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Celebrate love, freedom and diversity at the SpringOUT Pride Festival 2023.
- FuelCheck to continue to provide savings to Canberra motoristson 11月 1, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans will continue to have access to real-time fuel pricing at petrol stations across the ACT.
- Meet the 2024 ACT Australians of the Yearon 10月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Joanne Farrell, Ebenezer Banful OAM, Caitlin Figueiredo and Selina Walker have been named as the winners.
- Light rail reaches 15 million passenger journeyson 10月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberra’s light rail system has met another passenger milestone.
- Where to access free three-year-old preschoolon 10月 30, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Eligible Canberra three-year-olds can access one day of free preschool per week at any of 130 facilities in 2024.
- Be noise aware this festive seasonon 10月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans are asked to be considerate of their neighbours if they’re planning a party or celebration.
- Drug law reform changes to commenceon 10月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government has taken the next step in its harm minimisation approach to the use of illicit drugs.
- Skyfire to return in 2024on 10月 26, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The popular fireworks show will bring colour and excitement to Lake Burley Griffin again in March.
- The top spots in Dickson, chosen by you!on 10月 26, 2023 at 12:00 上午
We asked, and you delivered. These are the best spots in Dickson to eat, shop and even swim.
- Help design the South Tuggeranong Health Centreon 10月 25, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans are invited to have their say on the services they would like to see in the new centre in Conder.
- More electric buses start zapping into Canberraon 10月 23, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Four new electric buses are hitting the streets, supporting cleaner, quieter bus services in north Canberra.
- Creating opportunities for women in constructionon 10月 23, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The women in construction program aims to increase gender diversity in Canberra’s construction industry.
- Animal educators in attendance at schoolon 10月 19, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Support animals are putting their best paw – or hoof – forward in ACT public schools.
- More services at Canberra’s Walk-In Centreson 10月 18, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberra’s nurse-led Walk-in Centres are set to join the national network of Medicare Urgent Care Clinics.
- ACT welcomes new National Skills Agreementon 10月 17, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A new National Skills Agreement will support a strong workforce for Canberra’s future.
- Diversity Arrays building more sustainable future with PIP fundingon 10月 17, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Priority Investment Program is helping the social enterprise address some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- History hits the airwaves thanks to granton 10月 12, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A Capital of Equality grant has helped bring Sita Sargeant’s new podcast on Canberra’s queer history to life.
- Save energy with a CHOICE-recommended hot water heat pumpon 10月 11, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans can now find unbiased hot water heat pump reviews.
- LEGO show to deliver delight and donationson 10月 11, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans can expect over 250 tables of creations at the Canberra Brick Show this year.
- Canberrans to shape re-naturalisation of Sullivans Creekon 10月 11, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans are being asked to comment on a vision for Sullivans Creek which will re-naturalise concrete waterways.
- Where to snag a democracy sausage on referendum dayon 10月 10, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Sample the sausage sizzle and support your local school when voting on 14 October.
- Heritage-listed huts to be rememberedon 10月 3, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Two new huts will be built in Namadgi National Park in remembrance of two heritage-listed huts destroyed by fire.
- Canberra students compete in CIT Bridge Challengeon 9月 29, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The challenge focuses on developing engineering, construction and STEM skills in ACT schools.
- Canberra Hospital celebrates a golden milestoneon 9月 28, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Canberra Hospital has provided health care to the Canberra community for 50 years.
- The Hive buzzes with conversationon 9月 28, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Woden Library’s podcast studio takes two friends’ passion project to the next level.
- New pool operator announcedon 9月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Belgravia Leisure has been appointed as the new operator for ACT Government-owned pools.
- Playgroups help Canberra families build connectionson 9月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Reconnect Playgroups program is helping Canberra families build connections and improving children’s social skills.
- Energy saving advice for renterson 9月 27, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The free renters’ home energy assessment is a simple way to save money by making better energy choices.
- Stepping stones of support for Common Ground residentson 9月 26, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Stepping Stone Café has opened at Common Ground Dickson to help support vulnerable Canberrans into employment.
- Floriade brings colour and smiles to the suburbson 9月 25, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The floral displays extend beyond Commonwealth Park as part of Floriade Community.
- Discover pickleball – one of Canberra’s fastest-growing sportson 9月 25, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The sport is a favourite with all ages and abilities.
- Charging up new skills for Canberra’s electric bus fleeton 9月 25, 2023 at 12:00 上午
As the first of Canberra’s new electric buses hit the road, mechanics like Stu Shiell are retraining in preparation for a zero-emissions future.
- Free plants for new Canberra landownerson 9月 25, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Yarralumla Nursery provides new landowners with free plants to establish their gardens through the Plant Issue Scheme.
- Commercial kitchens get a boost to go all-electricon 9月 22, 2023 at 12:00 上午
An ACT Government trial offers restaurants and cafes financial support and expert advice.
- ‘Mrs Mac’ commemorated in Campbellon 9月 20, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A park has been named after the woman who trained thousands in code and signalling during World War II.
- ACT Businesswoman of the year says back yourselfon 9月 20, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Nominations are now open for the 2023 Synergy Group Canberra Women in Business Awards
- Road resurfacing works ramp upon 9月 20, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The resurfacing program focuses on road rehabilitation as well as preventative resealing around the ACT.
- GymAware awarded 2023 ACT Exporter of the Yearon 9月 19, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Kinetic Performance Technology (GymAware) has been named as the 2023 ACT Exporter of the Year.
- Update your details with Access Canberraon 9月 19, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Make life easier and ensure you never miss out on important information.
- Next step for new Watson health precincton 9月 18, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The development application for a new health precinct in the inner north is now open for feedback.
- Rent Relief Fund extendedon 9月 18, 2023 at 12:00 上午
More private renters in low-income households can benefit from the extension of the scheme.
- Celebrating winners of the 2023 ACT Training Awardson 9月 15, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The event recognises Canberra’s vocational education and training (VET) sector.
- Five things not to miss at Floriadeon 9月 14, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Australia’s biggest celebration of spring returns to Commonwealth Park from 16 September – 15 October featuring more than one million blooms designed around this year’s theme of Floral Wonderland.
- National Multicultural Festival wins big at Australian Event Awardson 9月 14, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The festival has been named Best Community Event.
- Suburb of Spence officially co-namedon 9月 14, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The suburb has been officially co-named to honour the trailblazing Catherine Helen Spence.
- New playground for the inner northon 9月 14, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans are invited to provide feedback on draft designs for a new playground in Watson.
- Applications now open for Seniors Grant programon 9月 13, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The Seniors Grant program supports projects that address the wellbeing of older Canberrans.
- Top things to do these spring school holidayson 9月 13, 2023 at 12:00 上午
There are plenty of activities to keep the whole family busy during the school holidays.
- New president for ACATon 9月 13, 2023 at 12:00 上午
Ms Mary-Therese Daniel will be the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal's next president.
- New MRI machine at Canberra Hospitalon 9月 11, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The state-of-the-art machine boosts the medical imaging capabilities at the Canberra Hospital.
- More housing, where Canberrans want to liveon 9月 11, 2023 at 12:00 上午
ACT Government reforms of the planning system are aimed at providing more housing choices.
- Free legal service supports Canberrans in needon 9月 11, 2023 at 12:00 上午
A free legal service to help those in disputes in the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal has received a funding boost.
- City Walk wins national design awardon 9月 11, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The project has been recognised for its outstanding design and innovation.
- WV Technologies brings new life to eWasteon 9月 11, 2023 at 12:00 上午
This Canberra-based business saves more than 100,000 devices from ending up in landfill each year.
- ACT Government electric vehicles on show ahead of World EV dayon 9月 9, 2023 at 12:00 上午
The growing electric fleet helps the ACT move towards a low-emissions future.