- Life and learning experiences with Mini-Woolieson 8月 4, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A mini-Woolworths supermarket at The Woden School is supporting the education of students with additional needs.
- 2022-23 ACT Budgeton 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how the ACT Government is investing in our city and its people through the 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Central Canberra?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Central Canberra.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Tuggeranong?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Tuggeranong.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Woden, Weston Creek and Molonglo?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Woden, Weston Creek and Molonglo.
- Delivering the infrastructure for Canberra’s futureon 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The 2022-23 ACT Budget is investing in major infrastructure projects to serve Canberrans now and into the future.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Gungahlin?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Gungahlin.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Belconnen?on 8月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2022-23 ACT Budget for Belconnen.
- Police seek help to find missing peopleon 8月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
We interviewed the ACT Missing Persons Team about the important role of community in their investigations.
- Stronger mental health support for Canberranson 7月 31, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The 2022-23 ACT Budget is investing in public and community services that support Canberrans facing mental health challenges.
- Sign up for licence renewal reminder messageson 7月 28, 2022 at 12:00 上午
If you’re driver licence is up for renewal, you can now get a text message reminder sent directly to your mobile number.
- New Canberra Theatre Centre gets funding booston 7月 28, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how the ACT Government is investing in arts facilities as part of the 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- More investment to support Canberra hospitalson 7月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will fund more critical healthcare in our hospitals through this year’s Budget.
- More funding for the ACT community sectoron 7月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government is prioritising funding for community sector organisations that provide essential services and programs to Canberrans in crisis.
- Save time, go onlineon 7月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Did you know you can complete more than 450 Access Canberra transactions online at a time that suits you?
- How organ donation saved Josh’s lifeon 7月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberran Josh Lindenthaler is alive today thanks to the generosity of organ donation.
- New sports infrastructure for Canberranson 7月 21, 2022 at 12:00 上午
New tennis facilities and upgrades to Canberra's pools are included in the 2022-23 ACT budget.
- A new primary school for Whitlamon 7月 20, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Molonglo’s third public school is scheduled to be open in time for the 2025 school year.
- More places for Inner North studentson 7月 19, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A funding boost in the 2022-23 ACT Government budget will modernise and expand Majura Primary School.
- Kita finds her fur-ever homeon 7月 19, 2022 at 12:00 上午
With the help of the Domestic Animal Services adoption program, Kita has found her new owner.
- Quilters find Common Groundon 7月 18, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Residents of the new Common Ground development in Dickson will be kept warm with the assistance of quilts knitted by the Canberra Quilters Group.
- Investing in Gungahlin Schoolson 7月 18, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Gungahlin families will benefit from new investment in local public schools as part of the 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- Keeping our kids safe in school zoneson 7月 15, 2022 at 12:00 上午
With kids heading back to school, Canberra drivers are reminded to slow down and park safely in school zones.
- Women take lead in Strathnairn school constructionon 7月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Construction of the new Strathnairn Primary School will be a female-led project.
- Grants support environmental stewardshipon 7月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberra community groups have received grants to conserve and protect our local environment.
- ACT Budget to deliver more road safety upgradeson 7月 12, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Roads and active travel infrastructure will receive a funding boost in the upcoming 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- Cat’s out of the bag: Canberra’s feline names revealedon 7月 11, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Food and fame inspired, here are the top and hilarious cat names from across the ACT.
- Local infrastructure investment to make our suburbs even betteron 7月 11, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Discover the new suburban infrastructure projects funded in the upcoming 2022-23 ACT Budget.
- ACT Budget enhances the bush capitalon 7月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
An additional $10 million has been allocated in the 2022-23 ACT Budget to protect and restore the ACT environment, while further strengthening Canberrans connection to nature.
- Are your heating appliances safe?on 7月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Products designed to keep you warm like heaters and electric blankets can pose a safety risk if they are faulty, used or stored incorrectly.
- Get involved with this year’s Schools Climate Action Conferenceon 7月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
We interviewed ACT Young Environmentalist of the Year, Jess Fordyce, on her views to encourage the next generation of climate activists.
- Celebrate our First Nations’ cultures this NAIDOC weekon 6月 29, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Here’s a list of activities happening across Canberra this NAIDOC week – 3 to 10 July
- Healthcare plan puts Maternity in Focuson 6月 29, 2022 at 12:00 上午
More than $12 million in the upcoming 2022-23 ACT Budget will support Canberra’s maternity services and families.
- What we heard on Tuggeranong foreshore and playground improvementson 6月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The Tuggeranong community will help shape upgrades coming to the foreshore and playgrounds.
- Canberra’s newest high school officially namedon 6月 23, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The new Evelyn Scott School has been named after the reconciliation and indigenous advancement advocate.
- Holiday fun for the whole familyon 6月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Activities to keep the family entertained during the July school holidays.
- Stay warm and safe this winteron 6月 16, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Here are some great tips and reminders to heat your home safely.
- Crossing safely at Amaroo Schoolon 6月 15, 2022 at 12:00 上午
School crossing supervisors are managing safety and traffic flow at our busiest crossings.
- ‘Ribberting’ recovery for critically endangered frogon 6月 14, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The future of the critically endangered Northern Corroboree Frog looks a little brighter.
- New grants foster outdoor playon 6月 10, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Supporting opportunities for children to learn, enjoy and develop through nature play spaces in the ACT.
- Top places to see snow this winteron 6月 9, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Attention snow seekers, here are our picks to see snow in the ACT.
- Built for CBR: the infrastructure projects re-shaping our cityon 6月 6, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Keep up to date with Canberra’s new infrastructure projects, improvements and programs.
- Burn Right Tonight to help reduce pollutionon 6月 6, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Top tips for using or replacing your wood heater through the cold Canberra winter.
- Gundaroo Drive duplication hits milestoneson 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Get the latest on the Gundaroo Drive duplication.
- Canberra Hospital Expansion takes shapeon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out more about the new ‘superstructure’ rising out of the ground at Canberra Hospital.
- Monaro Highway upgrades underwayon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Work has started to improve safety and travel times on the Monaro Highway.
- Duffy shops upgrade on the wayon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Work starts this month on bringing a new playground, bike track, better landscaping and more to Duffy shops.
- Tuggeranong community helps shape new foreshoreon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how we are making the Tuggeranong foreshore precinct event better.
- Dickson shops revitalisation underwayon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Pop-up markets, live music, extra outdoor dining areas are coming to Dickson shops.
- Design work starts on Acton Waterfront parkon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The public will soon be invited to provide feedback on Acton Waterfront park designs.
- Franklin School expansionon 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
New learning spaces at Franklin School are providing up to 450 additional places for preschool to year 6 students.
- Local kids name hospital craneson 6月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how these local students helped name two cranes working on the Canberra Hospital Expansion.
- New Coombs Community Centreon 5月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A new community centre for the Molonglo Valley has opened, providing a space for community groups and residents to gather.
- The changing face of Dicksonon 5月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
As Dickson evolves, new businesses are moving in alongside existing favourites to give the streets a fresh identity.
- Going green with Community Garden Grantson 5月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Applications are open for the 2022-23 Community Garden Grants program.
- Restoration of Calwell playing fieldson 5月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Lights, surfacing, fencing, and more, learn how the grass is getting greener at Canberra’s sporting fields.
- Reconciliation Day at the Arboretumon 5月 23, 2022 at 12:00 上午
We interviewed ACT Reconciliation Council Co-Chair Selina Walker about the showcase of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, food and entertainment on 30 May.
- The faces behind the Belconnen storm clean-upon 5月 18, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Meet Rocky and his team who disbursed the destruction of the storm.
- Iconic Belconnen Owl featured as postmarkon 5月 11, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Belconnen’s famous owl statue has been symbolised in the region’s postal stamp.
- Snag a democracy sausage and support your local schoolon 5月 10, 2022 at 12:00 上午
School P&Cs across Canberra will fundraise with barbecues and cake stalls this federal election day.
- Amp It Up! fund open for applicationson 5月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Venues and artists will receive a funding boost to bring exciting live music and performances to Canberra.
- New businesses supporting local jobson 4月 28, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Discover some of the new cafes and restaurants supporting Canberra's economic recovery from COVID-19.
- Volunteer Week: a time to give backon 4月 28, 2022 at 12:00 上午
With National Volunteer Week taking place next month, it's a great time to explore how you can give back.
- More free training for young Canberranson 4月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how the expanding JobTrainer program is helping more young Canberrans find employment.
- Food vans serving up a slice of deliciousnesson 4月 27, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Free permits are bringing food van vibrance to the streets of Canberra.
- Fur family reunited thanks to Domestic Animal Serviceson 4月 19, 2022 at 12:00 上午
When kelpies Spud and Humphrey when missing, these local rangers came to the rescue.
- New electric garbage truck for Canberraon 4月 13, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A new electric garbage truck is being trailed as part of the transition to a zero-emissions fleet.
- Helping Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders in the justice systemon 4月 12, 2022 at 12:00 上午
An alternative reporting site is open in Fadden for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people involved in the ACT criminal justice system.
- More funding for healthier waterwayson 4月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
An additional $14 million has been allocated to boost the ACT Healthy Waterways program.
- Canberra’s favourite playgroundson 4月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
We asked for your favourites we as prepare playground upgrades in Tuggeranong, Belconnen and Gungahlin!
- Capital Brewing goes carbon neutralon 4月 5, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The Canberra-based brewery is the first in Australia to achieve Climate Active carbon neutral certification.
- Support local bakers this Easteron 4月 5, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Here’s where to pick up Canberra’s favourite hot cross buns.
- Breaking barriers with equality grantson 4月 4, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Fostering strong LGBTIQ+ communities with the Capital of Equality Grants Program.
- Sustainable Household Scheme wins national awardon 4月 1, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The Sustainable Household Scheme win at the 33rd Banksia National Sustainability Awards.
- What's on this school holidayson 3月 30, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Check out the jam-packed calendar of things to do this coming school holidays.
- Additional health funding to support the futureon 3月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
More funding has been provided to support the health of Canberrans.
- Outdoor dining extends through autumnon 3月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
There’s never been a better time to support a local hospitality business.
- Festival showcases our rich historyon 3月 24, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Discover the more than 150 activities taking place during the 2022 Heritage Festival in April.
- Altina goes International with ACT TradeStarton 3月 23, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The non-alcoholic beverage manufacturer has started exporting with the help of the TradeStart program.
- Old Bus Depot Markets reopenon 3月 18, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Canberra institution, the Old Bus Depot Markets reopens to the public after closing the doors in March 2020.
- Community market a local treasureon 3月 17, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Meet the volunteers and vendors behind one of Canberra’s longest-running community markets, Trash and Treasure in Jamison.
- Dedicated Coroner Appointedon 3月 17, 2022 at 12:00 上午
ACT Government appoints first dedicated coroner, strengthening the territory’s judicial system.
- Ainslie to Everest for our Firefighterson 3月 17, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Members of ACTF&R are climbing the elevation of Mt Everest to raise funds for Lifeline.
- Canberra Gold Award Winners 2022on 3月 16, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Outstanding Canberrans have been recognised in the 2022 Gold Chief Minister’s Awards.
- Businesses navigate COVID-19 complianceon 3月 16, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Access Canberra COVID-19 compliance Inspectors assisting businesses through COVID-19 challenges
- Canberra Citizen of the Year 2022on 3月 15, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Mohammed Ali, a dedicated Canberran, has been named Canberra Citizen of the Year for 2022.
- Heritage Grants reeling in CBR’s historyon 3月 11, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Applications now open for 2022 Heritage Grants. Read about the 8 Tracks success story.
- Robot helping Chris Cairns learn to walk againon 3月 9, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Chris Cairns has been using pioneering rehabilitation technology to help him learn how to walk again.
- Canberra Day Community Art Workshopson 3月 8, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Learn new skills, connect and celebrate all things Canberra through creative expression.
- What’s on this Canberra Dayon 3月 7, 2022 at 12:00 上午
There’s plenty to see and do this Canberra Day.
- Environmental Grants for a green and clean CBRon 3月 4, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Applications now open for 2022 Environmental Grants. Read about the Friends of Grasslands success story.
- Nurse awards let Canberrans ‘say thanks’on 3月 4, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Read about the kindness of Canberra nurses and how they inspired Heather to nominate them for a new award.
- ACT Woman of the Year: Kelli-Ann Jacksonon 3月 4, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Kelli-Ann Jackson has been named the 2022 ACT Woman of the Year.
- Top five things to see at Surface Festivalon 3月 2, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Explore Canberra’s urban art scene and culture at this weekend’s Surface Festival.
- Exploring Canberra parks just got easieron 2月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Thanks to a new Find a Park website, discovering Canberra’s nature parks has never been easier.
- Upskill yourself with JobTraineron 2月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Find out how JobTrainer helped Siobhan Nelson find a career she loves.
- Canberra Show reduces single-use plasticson 2月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The Royal Canberra Show now has less plastic thanks to food vendors reducing their single-use plastics.
- Local vendors to shine at Enlighten Festivalon 2月 25, 2022 at 12:00 上午
The Forage's street food event will return to the Enlighten Festival in March.
- Sharon shines in 2022 Gold Awardson 2月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
Nominate a gold-standard Canberran for the 2022 Canberra Gold Awards.
- Book in with your local Story Dogon 2月 22, 2022 at 12:00 上午
A Libraries ACT program is using dogs to help young students grow into more confident readers.