- A day to give back to our health heroeson 10月 14, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A “festival of giving” will give back to Canberra’s hospital patients and health care heroes.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Tuggeranong?on 10月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2021-22 ACT Budget for Tuggeranong.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Central Canberra?on 10月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2021-22 ACT Budget for Central Canberra.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Belconnen?on 10月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2021-22 ACT Budget for Belconnen.
- 2021-22 ACT Budget to keep Canberra’s economy movingon 10月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will be investing hundreds of millions of dollars to support our city’s economic recovery.
- COVID-19 response gets funding booston 10月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A $90 million investment is part of the 2021-22 ACT Budget to continue the COVID-19 public health response.
- The best nature walks around Canberraon 10月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Get out into nature in your region with these top CBR walks.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Woden, Weston Creek and Molonglo?on 10月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2021-22 ACT Budget for Woden, Weston Creek and Molonglo.
- ACT Budget: What's in it for Gungahlin?on 10月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Find out what’s in the 2021-22 ACT Budget for Gungahlin.
- Creating and protecting local jobson 10月 5, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will create thousands of jobs through local infrastructure projects.
- Food waste collection pilot coming to Belconnenon 10月 3, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will pilot a food waste collection service for selected Belconnen suburbs.
- Canberra spirit blooms through Floriade Communityon 9月 30, 2021 at 12:00 上午
We discovered some of the highlights of Floriade Community in each region and the community effort involved.
- Investing in climate action to protect CBRon 9月 30, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberra is set to remain the national leader in taking action against climate change and environmental protection.
- Improving access to affordable housingon 9月 29, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will commit $100 million to provide more housing options for Canberrans.
- Transforming our ACT Ambulance Serviceon 9月 28, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will increase investment in the ACT Ambulance Service.
- More trees to be planted in CBRon 9月 25, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Tens of thousands of new trees will be planted across Canberra by 2024 through a $14 million investment.
- Further funding for critical health serviceson 9月 24, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government has announced $90.3m funding in Canberra’s critical hospital services.
- More free training in critical skillson 9月 23, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government has announced a $16.75m extension of the JobTrainer program.
- More nurses and midwives to be recruited in ACTon 9月 22, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will recruit more than 90 additional nurses and midwives across health services.
- Creative groups find light in lockdownon 9月 21, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Two local groups have used their time in Canberra’s lockdown to tap into their creative side.
- Mental health package supports Canberranson 9月 21, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government has announced a $14m mental health and community health care support package.
- Floriade head gardener blooms in new role on 9月 21, 2021 at 12:00 上午
What does it take to plan the country’s biggest flower festival?
- More support for those that need it moston 9月 16, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The current COVID-19 outbreak is challenging for many in our community. A $26 million package ensures those who are most in need will receive support.
- 50+ ideas to keep kids busy during school holidayson 9月 13, 2021 at 12:00 上午
We’ve rounded up 50+ COVID safe activities to keep kids of all ages busy this school holidays.
- Canberra Health Services nurses row for goldon 8月 26, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Nikki Ayers and Kathryn Ross have more than their nursing careers in common, they’re also Australian Paralympians competing in Tokyo.
- New studio to make CBR a ‘screen destination’on 8月 12, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new sound stage and virtual studio will make Canberra the go-to destination for virtual production in Australia.
- Sydney, Melbourne buildings to be revitalisedon 8月 11, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Stormwater work leads Sydney and Melbourne building renewal.
- Refreshed infrastructure on the way for CBRon 8月 10, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Local shops and playgrounds will be refreshed, and new dog parks and public toilet facilities are also on the way.
- Girl's boxing packs a punchon 8月 10, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Female students at Gold Creek School excel in boxing program.
- Electric equipment a boon for park rangerson 8月 5, 2021 at 12:00 上午
New electric tools are helping staff at Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve reduce carbon emissions.
- CBR’s cutest month returns. It’s Platypus Month!on 8月 5, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The last month of winter will give platypus-watchers their best chance of seeing these much-loved animals.
- Bush Tucker garden celebrates cultureon 8月 3, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The Deadly Dingoes are passionate about seeing their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture celebrated at their school.
- Arboretum bonsais get stamp of approvalon 7月 29, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new stamp series celebrates the Arboretum’s bonsai collection.
- The faces behind Canberra parkingon 7月 28, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberra’s parking inspectors are keen to bust the stereotypes that surround their role.
- Light rail information sessions beginon 7月 23, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT Government will be running a series of community information sessions on the light rail to Woden.
- Canberra Electric Bike Library on a rollon 7月 21, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans will have another year to trial electric bikes and accessories at the Canberra Electric Bike Library.
- Diverse Canberrans complete programon 7月 16, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The Work Experience and Support Program (WESP) is open to culturally and linguistically diverse Canberrans.
- Susan Salthouse Leadership Fund announcedon 7月 14, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The fund will assist people with disability pursue leadership roles.
- Celebrating a Ginninderry minibus milestoneon 7月 14, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A Tuggeranong man has celebrated his 100th ride on the Ginninderry minibus service.
- New community space to be activated in Coombson 7月 14, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A flexible new community space will soon be available in Coombs.
- New community infrastructure completeon 7月 13, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A range of infrastructure upgrades are underway or have recently been completed across our city.
- Construction on new Woden interchange beginson 7月 9, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Construction has begun on the new Woden interchange.
- Food truck saving containers to help otherson 7月 9, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A Braddon food truck has reduced its environmental impact through the ACT Container Deposit Scheme.
- Ngunnawal street pantry helps those in needon 7月 9, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A Ngunnawal couple’s street pantry has helped people in need.
- UC students redesign a Canberra iconon 7月 7, 2021 at 12:00 上午
UC students have been asked to reimagine the iconic Canberra bus shelter.
- A recycling journey in sustainabilityon 7月 2, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Students at Bonython Primary have incorporated the ACT Container Deposit Scheme into their learning.
- Stamp duty abolished on some home purchaseson 6月 30, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The reduction of stamp duty rates will make it easier for Canberrans to purchase a new home.
- Competition winner sends powerful messageon 6月 24, 2021 at 12:00 上午
We meet the winner of the Light Rail Safety Poster Competition.
- Ceremony kicks off Gold Creek School expansionon 6月 24, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A smoking ceremony has marked the start of the Gold Creek School expansion.
- The Nest opens at Evatt Primary Schoolon 6月 24, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new space at Evatt Primary School will encourage families and children to connect before class.
- Challenge helps build career pathwayson 6月 23, 2021 at 12:00 上午
High School students put their skills to the test at the CIT Bridge Challenge.
- Preschoolers get the green lighton 6月 22, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A preschool class put their problem-solving skills to the test to fix a set of traffic lights.
- Cycling with a deeper purposeon 6月 22, 2021 at 12:00 上午
As part of Refugee Week (20-26 June), we put the spotlight on a program aiming to connect women.
- Apply now for 2022 ACTPS Graduate Programon 6月 21, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACTPS Graduate Program will help you kickstart a meaningful career with the ACTPS.
- Nominate now for 2022 Australian of the Yearon 6月 20, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Reflect on the generosity and determination of someone you know and nominate now for the 2022 Australian of the Year Awards.
- Calling local street artists!on 6月 16, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberra's first major urban art festival is on the way.
- Blood donors ‘the best of humanity’on 6月 15, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans urged to roll up their sleeves to give life.
- Venture through Belconnen on an art touron 6月 15, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Stuck for ideas this weekend? Head to Belconnen and discover the public art the region has to offer.
- Six ways to embrace winter in CBRon 6月 8, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Rug up and experience the best of Canberra this winter.
- Low income Canberra households to receive immediate utilities financial supporton 6月 7, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberrans receive additional financial assistance to help with energy costs.
- Spotlight on Canberra for new cycling serieson 6月 2, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new series will reveal Canberra as a must-see cycling destination.
- Lights, camera, action for Screen Fund recipientson 6月 2, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Eight Canberra screen artists received support for their film industry careers thanks to the ACT Screen Arts Fund.
- School improvements for Tuggeranong studentson 6月 1, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Three schools in Tuggeranong are among the latest ACT public schools to receive upgrades.
- Hall Village Park to unveil new muralon 5月 27, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new series of Indigenous murals is set to refresh the Hall Village Park.
- Baringa Early Learning Centre receives Reconciliation Day community granton 5月 26, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Baringa Early Learning Centre has received a Reconciliation Day community grant.
- Safety top priority on e-scooterson 5月 24, 2021 at 12:00 上午
As e-scooters are embraced, new videos focus on safety.
- Namadgi School students design new uniformon 5月 21, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new Indigenous-inspired uniform designed by Namadgi School students is promoting inclusiveness.
- Sparks fly on Canberra’s love railon 5月 21, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Love shines blue at the Ipima Street light rail stop.
- Join us for Reconciliation Day at the Arboretumon 5月 19, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Reconciliation Day is a time for all Canberrans to come together.
- Free greenery for new homeownerson 5月 19, 2021 at 12:00 上午
For more than 90 years, Yarralumla Nursery has been providing Canberrans with free plants.
- ChooseCBR back to support local businesson 5月 18, 2021 at 12:00 上午
More Canberra businesses eligible for full rollout of ChooseCBR.
- Truck art winners show importance of recyclingon 5月 12, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Bin collection day is about to get more colourful, thanks to two Canberra students.
- Local nurses and midwives honoured through excellence awardson 5月 11, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Meet the ACT Nurse and Midwife of the Year.
- Giggle and Wiggle and Story Time returnon 5月 7, 2021 at 12:00 上午
After having to move online due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person programs have returned to Libraries ACT.
- ‘Lifechanging’ generosity of organ donors recognisedon 5月 6, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new reform will recognise the generosity and importance of organ and tissue donors in our community.
- Celebrating Mother's Day in Canberraon 5月 3, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Here are 5 ways to celebrate the leading ladies in our lives.
- ACTRFS volunteer inspiring womenon 5月 3, 2021 at 12:00 上午
In five years, Michelle Kopac has risen to Crew Leader and Deputy Captain of the Jerrabomberra Brigade.
- Volunteering to keep school students’ tummies fullon 5月 3, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Merisha finds volunteering with the Aranda P & C canteen subcommittee incredibly rewarding.
- Amp it Up! Fund extends ‘massive lifeline’on 5月 3, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Live music and performance venues can now apply for a share of $700,000.
- Big Canberra Battery charges aheadon 4月 30, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Work on a Big Canberra Battery is underway.
- Music from Europe lands in Canberraon 4月 29, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The Canberra International Music Festival has something for everyone to enjoy.
- Volunteers care for lost dogson 4月 29, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The animal shelter volunteers are responsible for walking the dogs and providing them with human interaction.
- Tree Week returns in 2021on 4月 29, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Tree Week celebrates Canberra’s unique and exceptional trees.
- Ria’s ‘rewarding role’ at Canberra Hospitalon 4月 28, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Since its inception, the Canberra Hospital Auxiliary Shop has raised more than $4 million for the hospital.
- Library program connecting Canberranson 4月 28, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Tanveer has been a volunteer with Libraries ACT since 2019 and loves the social interaction of the role.
- Enrolments open for ACT public schoolson 4月 27, 2021 at 12:00 上午
ACT public school enrolments for the 2022 school year are now open
- Floriade returns to the suburbson 4月 23, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberra’s annual celebration of spring is coming to a suburb near you.
- Celebrating multiculturalism in CBRon 4月 23, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Community input sought on new Multicultural Recognition Act.
- Milestone for Dickson Access Canberra Service Centreon 4月 22, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Dickson’s Access Canberra Service Centre has reached a milestone of more than 22,000 transactions.
- New Access Canberra coming to Belconnenon 4月 20, 2021 at 12:00 上午
The ACT community has the opportunity to help shape the new Access Canberra Service Centre.
- Countdown to Tokyo begins for Canberra athleteson 4月 19, 2021 at 12:00 上午
In the leadup to Tokyo, 32 Canberra athletes have received funding under the ACT Training Assistance Program.
- A new look for local arts centreson 4月 16, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberra’s arts centres have received a new look, as part of the ACT Government’s Fast Track program.
- The best spots to find autumn leaveson 4月 16, 2021 at 12:00 上午
For an autumn to remember, see Canberra's streetscapes transform at these locations.
- Street Theatre gets a new view from the streeton 4月 14, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new street art project is now underway at The Street Theatre.
- Canberran music icon joins Honour Walkon 4月 14, 2021 at 12:00 上午
We learn more about the latest recipients of the ACT Honour Walk.
- Light rail turns twoon 4月 14, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Over 6.6 million passenger trips on board light rail since its maiden voyage.
- Shaw Wines breaks into international marketon 4月 14, 2021 at 12:00 上午
A new distribution agreement will boost a Canberra winery’s international presence.
- Centenary Hospital welcomes sounds of the didgeridooon 4月 13, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Wiradjuri man, Roy Peterson, will play the instrument at the hospital every second Monday.
- Capacity crowds to return to Canberra Theatre Centreon 4月 13, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Canberra Theatre Centre will return to 100 per cent capacity.
- Canberrans embracing light railon 4月 12, 2021 at 12:00 上午
Survey shows light rail has enticed Canberrans to try public transport.