- 'I'm pretty sick of it': Hanson says govt no longer cares about democracyby Lucy Bladen on 6月 1, 2023 at 5:35 上午
The Liberal was kicked out of a fiery question time on the Calvary takeover.
- Man surrenders after alleged two-hour stand off with policeby Hannah Neale, Sara Garrity on 6月 1, 2023 at 4:15 上午
He was on bail for previous offences, and not for the first time.
- One person in hospital after crash on Monaro Highwayby Kerem Doruk on 6月 1, 2023 at 3:10 上午
A single-vehicle accident occurred near Isabella Drive
- Hospital COVID outbreak grows to 22 patients, new health measures in placeby Sara Garrity on 6月 1, 2023 at 2:35 上午
CHS said people must wear masks and reconsider the need to visit the hospital.
- How one couple shopped for a house and bought a churchby Tracey Prisk on 6月 1, 2023 at 2:00 上午
There were five registered bidders when the former Anglican Church was auctioned.
- Home prices on the rise again, including regional Australiaby Jen Melocco on 6月 1, 2023 at 1:02 上午
Regional home prices are also going up in price.
- Govt to continue working to Calvary transition despite legal caseby Tim Piccione, Lucy Bladen on 5月 31, 2023 at 11:50 下午
The legal action over the hospital's future has begun in the ACT Supreme Court.
- Car off road following single-vehicle incident in Braddonby Sara Garrity on 5月 31, 2023 at 9:58 下午
No one was trapped in the vehicle, but the extent of injuries remains unknown.
- Winter has arrived, but it may be warmer than usualby Kerem Doruk on 5月 31, 2023 at 7:30 下午
There's also high chance of showers next week.
- Teen armed robber accuses victim of paedophilia, leads high-speed police chaseby Tim Piccione on 5月 31, 2023 at 7:30 下午
The teen was seen mounting a footpath at speed and driving through a playground area.
- Russia wins battle with National Capital Authority over embassy evictionby Steve Evans on 5月 31, 2023 at 7:30 下午
Embarrassing defeat for NCA means Russia restarts building embassy.
- Fuel monitor app to stay in Canberra as trial assessedby Jasper Lindell on 5月 31, 2023 at 7:30 下午
The app has helped motorists save money on fuel, early data suggests.
- Calvary takeover bill passes ACT's parliamentby Lucy Bladen on 5月 31, 2023 at 7:15 上午
There was a fiery debate in the Assembly.
- Lightrail disruption from Dickson Interchange to Alinga Street fixedby Sara Garrity on 5月 31, 2023 at 4:02 上午
A spokesperson for Transport Canberra said the incident occurred near Lyneham.
- 'Rare' Woden town centre block released for saleby Brittney Levinson on 5月 31, 2023 at 2:00 上午
It has the potential for 200 new homes.
- Govt seeks cashed-up partner for Hume recycling facility rebuildby Peter Brewer on 5月 31, 2023 at 1:00 上午
Proposed new recycling facility to be fast-tracked, capacity doubled.
- Stephen-Smith claims 'significant legal precedent' for Calvary acquisitionby Sara Garrity on 5月 30, 2023 at 9:36 下午
She said the goal was always to agree on 'just terms' for the acquisition.
- 'Staggering': NRMA says 40kmh zone has failed to make roads saferby Jasper Lindell on 5月 30, 2023 at 7:30 下午
'If it was about pedestrian safety, clearly there's something wrong structurally.'
- ACT govt to pass acquisition bill as Calvary pursues legal actionby Lucy Bladen on 5月 30, 2023 at 7:30 下午
A fiery debate is under way in the territory's parliament.
- Free walk-in X-rays a first for the ACTby Kerem Doruk on 5月 30, 2023 at 7:30 下午
The imaging service is located at the Weston Creek Community Health Centre.
Travel and Beyond was started in 2011 for the purpose of documenting their holidays. They are dedicated to documenting their travels both local and foreign with the purpose of sharing informative details on places, culture, food and also interest in history, culture and architecture