- Canberra play to focus on Gillard's misogyny speechby Amy Martin on 10月 6, 2022 at 7:00 上午
Sunday marks 10 years since Julia Gillard said the now famous words "I will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny by this man. Not now, not ever".
- Man arrives at Harden fire station with mysterious head injury, airlifted to Canberra Hospitalby Hannah Neale on 10月 6, 2022 at 6:40 上午
NSW Police are appealing for information after the man was found on Wednesday night.
- High-income earners should pay higher Medicare levy to help fund health: Barrby Jasper Lindell on 10月 6, 2022 at 5:30 上午
"It's a simple idea but I believe it is palatable," Andrew Barr said of his proposal.
- Leaky roofs dominate emergency services call outs after rainby Hannah Neale, Soofia Tariq on 10月 6, 2022 at 3:15 上午
Canberra Airport recorded 25 millimetres of rain in the 24 hours to Thursday morning, and the weather bureau has forecast more rain is on the way.
- Canberra artist a finalist in the 2022 Calleen Art Awardby Megan Doherty on 10月 6, 2022 at 2:15 上午
The Tuggeranong artist chose the subject matter for very heartfelt reasons.
- 'Take all possible precautions': Access to ACT national parks limitedby Soofia Tariq on 10月 6, 2022 at 1:25 上午
Namadgi National Park Visitor Information Centre closed its doors due to wet weather until further notice.
- ACT only has one GP per 1073 residents, report saysby Lanie Tindale on 10月 5, 2022 at 6:30 下午
Canberra facing GP 'time bomb' as doctors retire
- Advocates call on UN body to recommend spit hood banby Jasper Lindell on 10月 5, 2022 at 6:30 下午
A UN committee is investigating Australia's compliance with anti-torture rules.
- Alleged rapist paid to choke sex worker, defence lawyer arguesby Olivia Ireland on 10月 5, 2022 at 6:30 下午
Footage of the alleged rape victim being cross-examined played before the jury.
- Driver holds woman hostage in stand-off with police after crashby Toby Vue on 10月 5, 2022 at 6:30 下午
The offender resorted to the hostage situation after fleeing a head-on crash.
- Heritage-listed building reopens 989 days after damage in freak incidentby Alex Crowe on 10月 5, 2022 at 6:30 下午
The academy undertook a complete refurbishment of the heritage building to improve the buildings accessibility and reduce its environmental footprint.
- Blue R plate aims to encourage empathy among road users for 'returning' driversby Peter Brewer on 10月 5, 2022 at 4:50 上午
Unofficial blue R plate has been rolled out to identify drivers returning after an absence from the road
- The next Handmade Canberra Market will have a low sensory shopping hourby Megan Doherty on 10月 5, 2022 at 4:30 上午
People with autism and groups such as nursing homes had been requesting a special period that might better suit their needs.
- Jenni Tarrant heartbroken after thieves steal donations for her charity walkby Megan Doherty on 10月 5, 2022 at 3:00 上午
The Kingston hairdresser is starting her 160km charity walk on Sunday
- Rules toughened to protect waterways during new developmentsby Alex Crowe, Jasper Lindell on 10月 5, 2022 at 2:00 上午
Developers will be required to submit a detailed proposal demonstrating their capacity to prevent erosion.
- Priority listing for local species must be matched with funding, experts sayby Alex Crowe on 10月 5, 2022 at 1:55 上午
A roadmap has been released to improve outcomes of threatened species over the next 10 years, replacing a plan released by the former government in 2021.
- Man allegedly assaulted in road rage attack on Belconnen Wayby Hannah Neale on 10月 5, 2022 at 1:40 上午
Police are seeking witnesses or dash-cam footage of the attack.
- Man extricated from vehicle after Evatt crashby Soofia Tariq on 10月 5, 2022 at 12:40 上午
ACT Fire and Rescue had to cut open a vehicle to remove an occupant.
- 'Check your records often' advises IT expert caught in online scamby Peter Brewer on 10月 5, 2022 at 12:30 上午
Stolen data travels globally with a few keystrokes, leaving scammed customers wondering where their details will turn up next.
- What to do in Canberra this weekendby Ron Cerabona on 10月 4, 2022 at 6:30 下午
You'll laugh and cry and sing.
Travel and Beyond was started in 2011 for the purpose of documenting their holidays. They are dedicated to documenting their travels both local and foreign with the purpose of sharing informative details on places, culture, food and also interest in history, culture and architecture